Go Back   V6 F-Body.com > Technical Discussion > General Tech.

General Tech. All other questions or problems... If you're unsure, put it here!

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2018, 01:09 AM
kryptonic kryptonic is offline

Join Date: Jun 2018
Rank: Private
Posts: 1
Default 98 Firebird

I'm trying to figure out what this hose which I circled in red is, more specifically I need the elbow that is going into the intake because it is cracked and it sounds like air is leaking.... Is it to the fuel pressure regulator?

I went to AutoZone and they did not have one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by kryptonic; 07-01-2018 at 01:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 10:17 PM
xpbr2000's Avatar
xpbr2000 xpbr2000 is offline
LS PLUS Supporting Membership

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mooreville, MS
Rank: Freaky Poster
Posts: 11,522

just get rubber hose to replace the whole line. mine split as well. this is what i have now.

Its a little loose in this pic. I have it tucked between the alt and intake most of the time.


96 Camaro Cam'd anti-Coupe
Dyno'd @ 213 RWHP (NA)
Reply With Quote

Go Back   V6 F-Body.com > Technical Discussion > General Tech.


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008 - 2019 V6F-Body.com